Wednesday, July 19, 2006

dear asshole

Thanks for being so kind as not to not destroy my dashboard when you retrieved my moderately new
stereo from my old blue last night. I know it was kind of me to leave my windows down to make your job
easier. My guess is that you'll get 25 bucks for it and it may buy you a bit of meth or crank. I appreciate
that you didn't look hard enough in the car to realize my housekeys were all the way in the back.

I am no so much pissed at you, but at myself for not doing my normal routine last night because
I was so fucking tired, behind and not just caring. My guess is that if I had just spent the one minute longer to do my final round up, this wouldn't have happened. My bad, as they say.

So, I guess I get to go out this weekend and replace the stereo. Next time, I think I'll go
with something a bit less bling and with an ipod adapter.

Thanks dickhead for making my morning.

nm

4 comments:

jk said...

very sucky.

Mony said...

aghhhhh, what a pisser
but I like the ipod idea very much--maybe a little satellite radio, too?? my kids lift off their faceplates at college

Today was the first day I showed my husband my bookmarked blogs. Boy did he have a surprise when we got to ff&ff. His comment? 'That's my kind of blog!'

Doesn't hurt that we both love bassetts

jk said...

yeah, mony is here! if you like bassetts, you'd best check out ernest's blog....

nm, you need a link on the front page!

Unknown said...

awwww....nm.....that REALLY blows. Still, you'll get the iPod adapter so maybe that will take the sting out a little.