Friday, March 16, 2007

Thank someone its friday

Getting to the bottom of it, Ernest the young man, March 2007.

If I liked to drink, that is where I would be -in the bag totally snockered. Instead, I took off relatively early, tired of looking at tiny screens of numbers and took Ernest for a looooooooong walk.

It did us both good.

He even let us eat dinner without interruption.

Wonders never cease.

All I can say is the if the weather this weekend is as nice as it was this afternoon, we're golden.

Rhodendendrons, do or die weekend gardening, taxes!, dog wash, Eats in Westwood village and getting ready for New Year.

TGIF.

nm

1 comment:

Unknown said...

For all of your sakes, I hope it is. I am not so optimistic. And then I found out I have an extra week of Sunday School I didn't plan on. Argh.