Monday, November 08, 2010

11.08.2010

threeHello Monday!

I have realized that what happens Monday really sets up my week - especially this past year. Can you believe that 14% of my week affects the remaining 86%? It does - trust me.

This week, so far, so good.

My week in bullet points!

* I shot a bunch of unappetizing pictures today of a dish my mom made. Guess what, I'm not the only one shooting yummy but unappetizing food.

* I made a bunch of delicious and beautiful food to go with the ugly, but very delicious food.

* I am realizing that there is no way on this earth that we can eat all I cook.

* My friends and colleagues either love or hate me.

* I have a pile of leaves larger than a minke whale waiting be shredded.

* I pray my shredder shows up tomorrow.

* I realize that life is too short to care about what you look like in a tankini.

* I am beginning to recognize that good enough is a proxy for finished.

* That you don't have to finish every book you start or remember everything in a book you read 10 months ago.

* and that 10 pm is a reasonable bed time for basset hounds and their apes

No comments: