I have realized that what happens Monday really sets up my week - especially this past year. Can you believe that 14% of my week affects the remaining 86%? It does - trust me.
This week, so far, so good.
My week in bullet points!
* I shot a bunch of unappetizing pictures today of a dish my mom made. Guess what, I'm not the only one shooting yummy but unappetizing food.
* I made a bunch of delicious and beautiful food to go with the ugly, but very delicious food.
* I am realizing that there is no way on this earth that we can eat all I cook.
* My friends and colleagues either love or hate me.
* I have a pile of leaves larger than a minke whale waiting be shredded.
* I pray my shredder shows up tomorrow.
* I realize that life is too short to care about what you look like in a tankini.
* I am beginning to recognize that good enough is a proxy for finished.
* That you don't have to finish every book you start or remember everything in a book you read 10 months ago.
* and that 10 pm is a reasonable bed time for basset hounds and their apes