Saturday, September 10, 2011

A little perspective


I went to Boston last night on a comfort mileage run - one where my upgrades were confirmed. I had a lot of ticket value to use up and this seemed to be a good use of an otherwise chore filled weekend.

I needed a little distance from my not so stress free life right now.

It worked.

I walked the common, went on a photo tour of beacon hill, had a nice relaxing breakfast and lunch. I could have gone with someone, TH for example, but it felt good to go by myself.

I missed her terribly when I had a frappe at Algiers. I want to take her to see the glass flowers at the natural history museum. However, this time it just didn't work out.

We'll be back next month. We will make it back to Cambridge - frappe together and walk the Arnold Arboretum, but today by myself was perfect.

No comments: