Monday, August 06, 2012

Disclosing what I think to be the obvious


This is my 1000th post. Gosh, where has time gone?


26.02.2012

Lounging on the High Line, New York City, February 2012

I am on the job market. Some of you know may know this, some of you may not. I am actively looking for a position that uses my expertise project management along with social media analytics, engagement and and strategy. Finding a  position that capitalizes on my background in environmental sciences, my canny ability to network and bring people together, my love of data and innovation would be ideal.  I am however, completely open to other opportunities and markets. I love the idea of working for a startup, something I thought I would never say.

I look to self-help articles, social media, expert opinions, friends and networks for any information on how to best go about looking for a job. I am very appreciative of those who have listened to me, encouraged me and sent me leads. I cannot thank you enough.

I have a long way to go, but I am optimistic that something good will happen soon.



No comments: