Wednesday, April 11, 2007

zipity do dah

I can't describe my week. All I can say is that it just isn't getting better and the amount of money coming in is certainly not equaling the amount of money that is pouring from my accounts.

Sigh.

I wish I had just decided that the life of science wasn't that wonderful at an earlier age. I hear what my friends in consulting make or in sales and I am gob smacked.

Anyone had a change of heart and decided that they were willing to give up their comfort zone in order to live a bit more dangerously - e.g. change careers at your midlife?;taking up paragliding, living somewhere cheaper or different; or take time off to figure out what you want to do?

I am tired of my comfort zone.

nm who just inhaled six mini meringues from le panier because they were there

No comments: