Monday, March 03, 2008

a few random things about today

1. I have the cutest optometrist in the world; thus visiting every other year is a joy
2. I killed five snails today on our walk. Happy Spring.
3. Our wireless is currently blowing.
4. I have great doubts about posting on the blackberry while in France
5. It rained and it was cold
6. Antibody treatments against horrible diseases is an amazing technology, but the side affects also blow
7. TH and I believe that you should buy locally, thus you should be a locacompro is comproloca better?


Okay, must dash, there is some squeaking my future

4 comments:

Mony said...

You should be a "Mo-can-grow"

Unknown said...

I still need to know if you're "in"....

Nazila Merati said...

In what?

Unknown said...

The network...Verizon. Then I can txt you which I do obsessively. And annoy. Which I also do obsessively.