Monday, February 08, 2016

Monday Inspiration

How I wish I could be this organized - Purl Soho, May 2015. 



Getting more productive is my goal.  I look to leaders like Nir Eyal to keep me motivated.

This is a great post to help you become more productive by just changing a few things in how you work and organize your information. Less stuff to see on your desktop, tablet, physical desk, phone - the less likely you'll be distracted and hopefully more productive.

I'm afraid to show you my desk, but I might just have to tomorrow.



1 comment:

Owl Chick said...

Love this!

I'm a visual person, so I need to see things to work. A sterile desktop would fill me with woe. But, an organized desk is a joy! Maybe yup just need some wine storage units (the kind with X-shaped cubbies) to hold items off the actual work space while giving your eyes and treat.