Thursday, February 04, 2016

Oh the places you will go!

Campo de Fiori - Sunset


I miss Rome. I miss it a lot. My friend Jennifer, who lived there for many years calls it Romesick. We had plans to go this winter, but it hasn't panned out.

There are few places on my list for this year that I've never visited that are on my list for 2016.

In no particular order:
Louisville
Cincinnati
St. Louis
Omaha
Durham
Charlottesville
Little Rock


They are all in the U.S.

Why? Some of these places are important in terms of development of the U.S., others because they are just intriguing to me.

Places I'm likely to visit this year that I go to on a regular basis (heavy rotation):
Philadelphia
Santa Fe/Albuquerque
Salt Lake City
Redlands
Washington D.C.
Kona

I'm not even going to stray from the familiar when it comes to international travel - it is a well worn path these days for various and sundry reasons.  I'm okay with that too.

For now, I'll live vicariously through friends and acquaintances gorgeous images and make plans for another day.




No comments: