Tuesday, August 04, 2015

The hard thing about hard things

A photo posted by Nazila (@nazilam) on

Hardships come in many forms, this is definitely not one of them. 


This may seem like a ridiculous post, but I've been thinking a lot about what makes something "hard".

Is it a relative thing? Is one person's hard different from another person? I think yes.

Is hard something that might solve itself? If you are lucky.

Is hard something that might get resolved or made easier if you ask for help and admit that you are struggling?  Yes, but it is difficult.

 Is it worth enduring something hard or instead decide that it is easier to take the easier way out?  Maybe.

What compels someone to take on someone else's hardship? Don't let me take you there.

What does it mean to be hard on yourself?

For the last few months, I've been asking myself all of these questions and more.  I wish like heck I could find the answers.

No comments: