Wednesday, November 08, 2006

oh what a day....


Fabulous news on the political front. I felt great last night and this morning I felt even better and gosh darnit, after I came home from my board meeting, I felt like taking ernest for a walk, even if I would be drenched.

Welcome to the new world. I love this country and maybe today, I feel like my vote counted this time around.

Now, if we could get that continuing resolution dealt with and give us a budget...

Other than that, I'm leaving for London on Friday. It'll be fun, I'll see Jen and catch up with some others. I have a Sunday planned that includes Columbia Road followed by five hours of gardening at my aunts (Pray for good weather)....

Oh, I read with fascination about Britney and Kevin. It repulses me, why do I care?

later taters.

nm

2 comments:

Mony said...

Each morning JMB reads me the latest Britney news at the breakfast table.
Today he said Kevin has been dubbed 'FedEx'.
I love it!

Elianah-Sharon said...

HAHAHAHAH! he's suing HER for custody!!! Bwahahahahahahahaha!!!!