In my case, only my loong return cleared. My outbound was marvelous with an exit row with no one between myself and my seat opponent, a mocha extra dark from Dilettante, satsumas and roasted veggie enchiladas precooked from TJs.
I managed to snag gratis a new snack box served in coach.
- Bumblebee Sensations Lemon & Pepper Tuna
- Late July Organic Classic Rich Crackers
- Stacy's All Natural Pita Chips
- Tree Top Natural Apple Sauce
- Bear Naked All Natural Granola Peak Protein
- Brown & Haley Almond Roca
- Emergen—C Super Orange Nutritional Supplement
Way better than most snack box options as analyzed by the Diet Detective.
Back home in just under 14 hours (time in transit was shorter, it is the drive to and from and waiting that sucks) and I'm done (sort of for the year).
Today, I went on my first true training walk for the Rock and Roll Half Marathon that I'm doing next month (yikes). We survived. Next week, one more mile gets tacked on.