Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Thorny, yet attractive

Rosa sericea pteracantha, The Edgewood Garden, July 2006.

Happy August Peeps. I'm happy the month of July is over, it sort of sucked in my opinion and many others around me. So bring on August with meetings, puppies, weddings, tomatoes, blackberries, peaches, drunken croquet and the Campari Open if I can ever get my act together.

Question of the day: A new month begins, do you ever think of it as a fresh start?

Discuss and post.

That means all of you.

Come out and even be anonymous.

smooches,

nm



4 comments:

Unknown said...

Financially - absolutely. Everything else - nope, SSDD.

Mony said...

I feel fresh for about a day, until all my auto-withdrawals clear. Then, busted.

Nazila Merati said...

Maybe its good I get paid on the 10th and 25th of each month.

jk said...

hmmm. I don't. January 1, of course. And then the first day of baseball gives you a second chance to start again.