Saturday, November 05, 2005

football saturday

Maples, OSU campus (go beavs!) October 2005

I love Saturdays, especially at home. During football season, I'm trapped unless I plan my day carefully. Today I fly home and hit traffic going to the stadium with full force, meaning that I"ll have trouble getting home and if I don't plan my moves correctly, I could be rerouted and delayed on my way home during the big exodus from the stadium. As it is we're just on the outer edges of where the die hard fans park, seeing already tight on street parking vanish and groups of yellow and purple clad fans make their way down to the stadium a mile away.

This year I have done a pretty decent job of missing most games, this week is unusual, but I need to get home so I'll figure something out.

This is the last week Choice Bulb Farms will be at the U District Farmer's Market. I'm soo tempted to pick up a few bags of bulbs as they tend to grow the unuusal, but honestly I need to get the other 550 plus that we bought in October in the ground sooner than later.

However, there is always Sunday at the West Seattle Market. ;)

nm

Other than that, dinner party for a newly minded 40 year old. Should be interesting ...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lovely pictures. Thanks to the "Toto, I don't think we're in Kansas anymore" winds from yesterday, most of our leaves are gone.

Wow...I have another online bud who loves the Beavs too! Small online world huh?