Thursday, November 10, 2005

Tantalizing tidbits

I'm on autopilot right now. I am tired of trying to understand cost estimating and forward passes in project management. I have meetings and class all day tomorrow and then I need to do the things one does before leaving town. Its really no big deal, grab some money, a credit card, passport, charge up that cell phone, ipod, get a sudoku, reading for next week's planning seminar and go, go, go. No real packing issues, stuff is ready for my aunt and I will have plenty of room for something if I find it, whatever it is.

I guess this is something to look forward to -- lunch somewhere near borough market, dinner at St. John, dragging TH to Kew if the weather is decent to see the chihulys and test out the n50 and Neal's Yard for cheese fix. I have no big plans but to maybe hit Columbia Road on Sunday morning if the weather will cooperate. North Finchley is in the plans for Sunday evening, but might as well get use out of the travelcard while we can. :)

No comments: