Tuesday, November 08, 2005

is it Friday yet?

Okay, it is not Seattle, or the fall, but it is pretty impressive. Mont St. Michel September 2004

My morning started out with losing my mobile, which is fine except for today as I need to make some calls.It was on silent, so even if I called myself looking for it, I wouldn't have found it. I found it quickly, but not before I became flustered. Ditto for my car key, I left it by the coffee stand at Met Market. Time lost 3 minutes, three I didn't have this morning.

I'm in project management training for the next three days. Very interesting and very timely. I just wish I had managed my morning better and more effectively.

I tried something new for lunch, I am still eating at my desk, but today I have a Macrina ficelle, some homemade tomato chutney from Jan Berry's book ,Beecher's flagship cheddar (overrated) and a Booth Canyon apple. It sure beats something out of the freezer. My week is crazy, I didn't buy anything to make dinner or lunch for the next week, so its catch as catch can. If I had been planning well, I would have just grabbed the last hunk of sharp organic cheddar that TH picked up at Marks and Spencer in Manchester. It was good with my nachos. :)

Well, off to finish off my email replies and get back to cost estimating.

nm

No comments: