Friday, January 05, 2007

Can we get paid right now?

Seriously.

I am feeling quite poor right now.

I think its the beginning of the financial year that kills me. Full of hopes, dreams and great ideas.

I have managed to squander a lot of money last year or so it feels like. All I know is that I made a bunch as well and I have no debt.

This year, I'm trying hard not to squander and save more. I even bumped up my pre-tax deduction another 1.5%. Its a start. I'm up to 13.5% and then the other 15%, so really, its not that bad. Something like 40 bucks a month towards cat food for the future.

Could it be a house downpayment in taxes that I'm going to pay this year - that could be pissing me off?

Could it be my last three trips to Europe that were fun, but really not very necessary?

Who knows.

Serenity now.

nm

No comments: