Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year

2007 is here. I like that number.

I'm not here to bore you with resolutions. They are pretty standard. Save more, travel less, lose those now nagging 25 ! freaking pounds, lower my cholesterol (new for 2007!) and not take up smoking or intravenous drugs.

We'll see how it goes.

We had a lovely New Years lunch and remembrances of Rome sandwiched by two visits with some of my favorite young people in the world.

I'm off to see my other favorite young people now and then I'm going to organize something else.

I just reorganized my wrapping ribbon collection. We now have a very organized mailing center. Imagine that!

An addition to the resolution list: Burn more candles. We have more candles than I ever thought. I think they are dividing via mitosis, or is that meiosis?

nm

No comments: