Thursday, January 25, 2007

Forgive my radio silence.

I am still sick. Sick enough that I have not been at work for the last three days. That is sick for me. I come in with the dengue fever.

TH is better and thankfully took Ernest with her today.

Nothing much to report. We have crocii and snowdrops blooming. The hellebores are starting as well. I think I'm going to force some forsythia this week.

Has anyone been to Greece? I'm going in September for my cousin's big fat Iranian/Greek wedding. I'm hoping to spend 10 days there - mostly with my parents and then a few in London. I'm excited to go, not excited to plan.

How is that for a change?

nm

2 comments:

jk said...

ooh greece has always been on my list. I can't wait to see the pictures you're still months away from taking.

Mony said...

I hope you guys are feeling better. Greece will be great, a dream of mine.