Friday, February 24, 2006

numb and whatever

Mmmm. Donuts. February 2006.

I really needed to go back to work this evening to see if my data had transferred to my latest trinket from TH. It is pictured here. I wanted something in a red box for my birthday, but as excited as I am about this, I was hoping that it would come from another company famous for its red boxes, not Lacie in Hillsboro. I guess that is the cool thing about being an adult, you can make your purchases if you wish. As for going back to work, I just couldn't do it. It was too cold. I was exhausted, both emotionally and physically. Today, I left at 5:30, that is the earliest I have in weeks. It was light when I got home, that was wierd.

I did succeed in getting the USGS to cooperate tonight. I have lots of data now and we'll see if I can make it all work this weekend, my deadlines keep getting moved up!

later taters.

nm

6 comments:

jk said...

omg, those donuts! is that how we're celebrating your pre-birthday weekend?

Nazila Merati said...

sushi, grids, rome and moving boxes.
very exciting.

Nazila Merati said...

sushi, grids, rome and moving boxes.
very exciting.

Unknown said...

mmm...sushi...mmm...donuts!!!

I love those hard drives - how cute!

Nazila Merati said...

The donuts are from my brother's birthday. Fear not. They are not mine. I am thinking of doing the cupcake thing tomorrow, but honestly, I think that I'll just wait until Laduree.

Hi Fred. Get some sun for me okay?

nazila

jk said...

oh please, never turn down a cupcake, cupcake.

Well, you could turn down the cakelove ones, the last i had was too dry, and the icing was heavy. Hard to believe, but true.