Sunday, February 19, 2006

sunday lunch

Actually, brunch at st. john with JK and E. and it was yummy. Great room and definitely will return for lunch, other than that, picking up some books for TH and some club bars as well. Visited my aunty in Finchley and realize that I'm due for a Ground Force weekend in April. Other than that Now, just hanging in the room and about to hit the club for a decaf cappucino to warm up with.
Tomorrow a few errands and then back to the airport. I'm glad I came, TH has kept herself busy with fun projects and hopefully I can convince her to return with me in April.

nm

4 comments:

Unknown said...

England in April? Who could resist?

jk said...

hey, february wasn't too bad, either. but april would be much nicer!

Nazila Merati said...

I could if the airfare is over 800 bucks and I'm sitting next to a person who feels that he needs to wear his plt card on a lanyard around his neck the whole flight.

Unknown said...

Okay, I'll give you that...