Friday, June 29, 2007

A few days ago I said I need a life.

Tonight, I sat at the dining room table and ate a dr. praeger's tex mex burger on a piece of whole wheat bread that I found lingering in the fridge while reading a cookbook and the instructions for our yoghurt maker that I am finally going to start using.

I used a placemat, cloth napkin, the table was cleaned off and there are lovely flowers on the table. This of course, all happened after I cooked pasta and veggies for Ernest who is still not eating his kibble.

I blew on my dog's pasta to make it cool faster.

See why I need a life?

Oh wait, the dog is making bell noises, its time to go on our 89th walk of the day!

TH is hopefully on her way home.

nm

1 comment:

Kerrio said...

ROFL.

I'm in bed, with the laptop, three dogs and coffee, reading people's blogs about their dogs. It's raining and I'm in no rush to get up. Neither are the dogs.

You may have a point, maybe I need to get a life too.

Nah, I like this one.