Tuesday, June 19, 2007

a tale of two flyers

TH and I both are the same status on Alaska Airlines. My ticket was 30 dollars cheaper than hers, but purchased 2 weeks earlier and believe it or not to the correct destination. Hers was bought to SFO by their fabulous trained travel clerks.

My upgrade to first class cleared at 72 hours, hers never did.

I gave her my first class seat and sat next to a lap child.

Before we boarded she said "I hate flying on the same flight with you but not seated next to you", I said that she could give 6B her seat and sit nextto me.

She said, not enough to sit in coach.

nm

2 comments:

Kerrio said...

priceless.

I've just booked myself on a flight.

Me, who no longer flies.

I am going to meet a certain General in october.

Unknown said...

charming. Not that I have ever flown first class but I'd probably give it up to sit next to you.