Wednesday, June 20, 2007


Yeah, another year goes by at the ESRI UC. I think this is my eighth official and my 10th overall. I am not wowed, as I commented on James Fee's blog.

Could it be the second year of cremora instead of half and half at the coffee breaks? I think so.

I spent the morning learning more about disaster mitigation and preparedness and the coffee at the OMNI hotel was far superior to anything at the SDCC.

Now, I am rewriting my presentation.

It should bore most to death as it is currently doing the same for me.

Tomorrow night, we're off home, drop off laptop to colleague on his way to Thailand for two weeks and then to Anchorage for the weekend.

Ernest is fine. I think. His fans are concerned.

3 comments:

jk said...

you sent me a photo, and i have no idea what i'm seeing except a blur.
have a great time in alaska!

Kerrio said...

shhh

more dabbling than blogging.

Mary said...

whoa, I am just getting caught up and see that you referenced ESRI - the ex-hubby works in GIS and I remember him going to a conference or two with them..small world!!