Saturday, December 17, 2005

to date

Every flight I have been on in on this journey has had delays. To paris, from paris, to london, an unexpected stop today in ORD because of nonfunctioning lavs. So, now I have wasted 12 hours of my vacation sitting around dealing with weather, beauracracy and engineering.

I give up.

Somewhere on the way to ORD I crossed 100,000 BIS (butt in seat) miles on American Airlines only to be greeted with a gate far from immigration, no customer services agents to help rebook (lucky me, I called from the plane when we landed in ORD), a non-working escalator at DFW immigration and a two hour wait for the next flight.

Oh well, at least I still have a first class seat on the next leg.

I'll post about the actual trip, right now I'm just cranky.

nm

No comments: