Sunday, October 30, 2005

30 minute parking

I ran to University Village today in search of something to wear for next week. Don't get me wrong, I love to shop, but really not now and not feeling like I am currently feeling. I managed to find 30 minute parking, ran into Talbots, picked up some garanimaly skirts and tops and left 250 bucks poorer (one sweater, two skirts) and now I better not eat between today and Wednesday. Managed to get out of there in less than 15 minutes.

I feel pathetic.

I did manage to plant 160 bulbs, rake lots of leaves and complete my beauty maintenance for the 6 week cycle. :) Thank goodness for that.

With apologies to the Bon Vivant, the 25 for $25 postings are out for November. We have Nells on the radar for next weekend and Campagne reserved for the following week. November is a busy month chez nous, but we'll find some way to get Cascadia and maybe something else in as well.

No comments: