Friday, October 21, 2005

Friday means ....


Persimmon tree leaves.


Nothing really. Another day, another meeting and another set of priorities and tasks moved up or down the list. The biggest thing that I will look forward to today is going to the University Library to pick up some books on models of peer to peer data sharing. Can you sense the excitement?

The weekend will be long, unfortunately full of the airport and really not very much fun. I just hope by the end I'll have finished my six feet unders and my reading for class. I seem to read, but nothing seems to be sinking in. I think its the dryness of the theory combined with the history selections which I believe don't do the topics in question justice at all.

Asides:

I remade my kiwi conserve. It looks better.

I have been jonesing for sliced canned peaches. I'm now bummed that I didn't can them myself. It isn't hard, I do it all the time, this year was just not my year. Oh well. There is still time for pears. There is nothing like canned peaches/pears and cottage cheese some days.

I have a million New England pie pumpkins I need to make into either pies or soup. I better get cracking. Tonight I'll be leftovers, but tomorrow it'll be soup. :)

Have a great friday.

nm

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I have a great recipe for pumpkin soup...I'll find it later tonight and send it to you.

jk said...

i vote for pie.

Unknown said...

Let me know what you thought of the end of SFU.