Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Hah. Before Halloween.


Spotted downtown. Trust me, they make some of the best normal coffee in the world.

I knew it.

I'm not here for this, but I insist you go see The Wailin Jennys at the Tractor Tavern on November 1st. I love them and am seriously bummed I'll miss them. They are looking for restaurant suggestions, so pass them on.

Nothing else going of of note. I was just gifted with approximately 8 lbs of fragrant ripe quinces from our friend Amy who owns Cloud Run Farm in Philomath, Oregon. She makes a lovely quince paste and quince jelly which she sells at the Corvallis Farmer's Market. I'm going to make something of teh same using a recipe from Mes Confitures.

Stay tuned as my jam making seems to be failing this year, but I'm being persistent.

No comments: