Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Hump day - whoop de doo

To scale- not to scale (Pasqua the bear, top pot and ipod still life)

My obsession with Top Pot is going to have to stop soon. These are really good, especially the raspberry glazed chocolate. Mind you, I didn't really have dinner last night, but this is not dinner. This is "I ran three miles around Green Lake and planned for this" kind of treat.

Oh well.

Tired, really really tired today. I slept well last night (unusual for me), but just can't seem to get moving today. It is a long day - work, class, end of board meeting and then getting ready for cleaning diva visit tomorrow. House is neat, just needs the 10 minute per area pick up and put back and we're good to go.

An aside: My kiwi experiment is a flop. I am going to try again this week if TH can pick up some kiwis at the market. I am missing the market again -- going to DC for the weekend. Maybe I should find a market to visit while there, I could use some new cheeses. :)

Tonight is soup night chez nm - I'm thinking carrot soup for dinner with some of Essential's Sweet Perrin and a nice hunk of cheddar from my last trip to Wales. Need to finish off that cheese before London next month.

nm

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am STARVING over here so send some of that soup my way. I can't fast this year...so I am up for it. I'll keep the light on for ya!

Nazila Merati said...

Z. you can come over and get some now. TH made a huge batch, needs a bit of parsely, sour cream (low fat of course) and salt. Magnifique.

nm

jk said...

we will take you to wegmans...to investigate the cheese department.