Monday, October 31, 2005

Happy Halloweenie

What a pretty little head

The 100 grand bars are open. I love them and will only have one. I believe we purchased candy that I do not like other than the 100 grand bars, so I am safe. I am working from home today and I managed to get my presentation together and now its time to get cracking on other things.

We carved one pumpkin last night and scooped out the insides of another. I need to find my keyhole saw to carve that puppy. The white pumpkins (Luminas) are hard to carve. I like the good old fashioned sugar pies. I'll be saving my rouge vifs for someother occasion, like soup.

Well, back to work and then packing and then well, who knows, maybe another futile attempt at shopping at Banana Republic.

An aside: what is with me and the word manage? I managed to say blog it at least three times yesterday. I must have a management issue.

I made quince juice, but not quince preserves, so I must freeze the juice in hopes that maybe next weekend I can actually complete the task of preserve making a la Christine Ferber, who clearly doesn't leave town the with regularity that I do.

2 comments:

jk said...

no one leaves town with the same regularity....except me.

You know, that just scans wrong. Perhaps the grammar police will come in.

Unknown said...

I want to make preserves. I just need to get off my lazy keester and do it. I also need to can my spaghetti sauce. Again...me...lazy keester...blah blah blah.