Friday, October 28, 2005

uppity and down

Honfleur September 2004

I'll be the first to admit that I have had a priss-poor week at work, but it almost behind me and I am no where near to be for my meeting next week and boy howdy, I'll be working this weekend on it.

However, it'll all get done. It always does.

What is with down this year? I just got the Eddie Bauer Winter catalog and its chock-o-block of downy goodness. Check this out, just in case your pearls get cold. I am thinking that this might be on my wish list for the winter travel season, especially if pillows and blankets continue to disappear on flights.

So, I checked out the new Ipod yesterday. I am thinking that I will get one in the not too distant future. The screen resolution is great and since I'm a lover of gadgets, I'll cave.

Other than that, papers to write, data to manage and bags to pack. At least we have a quiet weekend here, farmer's market, fighting for parking at Trader Joes, hitting Home Cake Decorating for meringue powder and colored sugar for the big christmas cookie party (planning ahead as usual). I had no idea this place was so popular, I have been going there for years with my mom. There will be partying at 10:01 PM on Saturday (2 of the 3 part of the dreaded generals completed!) and bulbs to plant as usual. If I manage my time well, I may even run to the shelter and drop off two grocery bags of airline amenity kits that will be mucho appreciated. I'm a big lover of the list and crossing it off.

If you have a spare bike and some time this weekend -- drop it off for a good cause - Katrina Bikes.

nm

No comments: